Orange County Fleet Repair Services
We know how important fleet vehicles are to your business. Having just one vehicle out of service can have a significant impact on your productivity. That is why we make same-day fleet service a top priority, you can rest assured that we will do everything we can to get your vehicle back to work.
FLEET VEHICLE SERVICES OFFERED
- Oil and filter changes, tire rotations, brake system checks, multipoint inspections and more.
- Radiator services, flushes, belt and hose replacements, heating and core services.
- Tune-ups, computer repairs, fuel system service, engine diagnostics, emissions, electrical services and more.
- Service and repair for automatic, 4 x 4 and standard transmissions.
- Clutch work, oil leaks, timing belt replacement, valve jobs, engine repairs, drive shaft services and CV & U joints.
Suspension and Steering:
- Strut replacements, wheel balancing, 2-wheel alignments, 4-wheel alignments, suspension work, bearings, steering and shocks.
If any of your fleet vehicles are not working properly, bring them to us and we will be happy to perform a complete 50-point inspection in order to determine what type of repairs or maintenance work you may need.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR FLEET?
Our business is built around repeat business and word of mouth. We work hard every day to earn our clients trust by living out our core values: Quality. Integrity. Commitment. We are known for providing reliable repairs and top-tier service. We stand behind our work and you can rest assured that our business will still be around if you ever run into warranty issues.
We take pride in using Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) or equivalent parts on all of the vehicles we service. We are confident in the quality of our parts and services and guarantee all our work.
For most fleet customers they will not need to empty vehicle before service. We have heavy duty lifts that can lift 18,000lbs.